In fact, Coinitialize Has Not Been Called. error can be repaired in many different ways. In this post, I would like to show you two good solutions.
Solution One: Solve Coinitialize Has Not Been Called. Issues By Yourself.
Solution Two: Fix Coinitialize Has Not Been Called. Issues Automatically.
Solution One: How Can I Solve Coinitialize Has Not Been Called. Problems By Yourself?
To resolve Coinitialize Has Not Been Called. issue effectively and efficiently, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
Solution Two: Troubleshoot Coinitialize Has Not Been Called. Issues Automatically
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to fix Coinitialize Has Not Been Called. error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove Coinitialize Has Not Been Called. error completely.
Is it time for a PC checkup?PC perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can cause terrible problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a famous PC optimizer, SmartPCFixer is obviously a good option for users to eliminate Coinitialize Has Not Been Called. problems. Apart from resolving Coinitialize Has Not Been Called. errors, this software also owns very helpful function for its users.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This program
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Related: Urgent Help With Usbs 64bit,My Monitor,0xc0000020 Windows 7,Referred From Hjt Forum. Clean Scans,,Kb934562
Read More: ,Error 11316,Event Id7036,Need V 118,Code Download Error(hr 80070005,2021 (0x7e5)