As a matter of fact, Msimn.exe error can be eliminated in many different ways. In this post, I would like to provide you two useful solutions.
Solution One: Troubleshoot Msimn.exe Issues By Yourself.
Solution Two: Repair Msimn.exe Error Automatically.
Solution One: How to Troubleshoot Msimn.exe Issues On Your Own?
To resolve Msimn.exe issue immediately, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Remove Msimn.exe Problems Automatically
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to fix Msimn.exe error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove Msimn.exe error completely.
Is it time for a PC checkup?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can cause terrible problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a outstanding PC optimizer, SmartPCFixer is definitely a good choice for users to get rid of Msimn.exe issues. Apart from removing Msimn.exe errors, this program also owns amazing function for its users.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This utility
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Related: 3dmoused.exe,Com Error Caught 80004002,Windows Xp Registry,12203 Oracle Error,Error 1067 Bind Windows 7
Read More: ,Window Installer 3.1 Error In Windows 7,Free Code 0xc004e003,Recover Setup.exe Is Not A Valid Win32 Application,0x133,Check Memory Usage